In the world of museums, where stories weave the fabric of history, the importance of preserving and sharing narratives cannot be overstated. It is especially challenging during a time when Museums are experiencing high levels of tenured staff and volunteers retiring, the people who hold all the stories.
Museums are faced with a choice, to continue as is, or embrace modern technology to help capture, protect, and revitalize stories and storytelling. The rise of AI can both help and hinder this - as some AI can help capture, protect, and organize your content, other solutions fabricate a story, taking it from fact to fiction. Museum leaders need to be aware of the software that can help them, while still protecting the integrity of a story.
In this article, we will be exploring memoryKPR and how this platform can help museums produce engaging exhibits, drive dialog with visitors and donors, and also ensure the integrity of your digital assets, now and well into the future.
How memoryKPR can elevate your museum's narrative game
#1 Effortless Story Curation
- Easily curate captivating stories with our intuitive platform.
- Connect stories to customer QR codes for instant access and exploration.
#2 Interactive Guest Experience
- Enable guests to scan QR codes for additional visuals and oral storytelling.
- Foster a two-way conversation by allowing visitors to submit their own stories.
#3 Empowering Fundraising
- Incorporate a donate button on every curated story page.
- Monetize engagement and support your museum's initiatives seamlessly.
#4 Digital Asset Management
- Safeguard your museum's digital assets with our comprehensive management system.
- Easily store, tag, and organize content, ensuring it's protected and easily accessible.
- Privacy and Data Integrity are at the heart of this company, they have no ads, no data commoditization and they observe the Indigenous Data Sovereignty Principles (a very rare feature in this media landscape)
#5 AI-Powered for Efficiency, not fabrication
- Utilize AI tags for lightning-fast image recognition and retrieval.
- Say goodbye to the hassle of managing legacy digital assets with antiquated systems.
- Keep the integrity of your original assets, no AI alterations exist
#6 Future-Proofing Your Legacy
- Combat the loss of institutional knowledge with memoryKPR's forward-thinking approach to help capture your knowledge keepers stories for future generations
- Ensure your museum's stories are backed up, future-proofed, and able to always be readable as file types change
In a world where storytelling is the heartbeat of museums, memoryKPR emerges as the catalyst for change. Embrace the future of museum engagement, where stories not only come alive but thrive.
Whether it is by exhibit, self-guided tours, or protecting the assets you use online and on-premise, this solution works. They have helped clients like Heritage Park bring their 60th anniversary to life, facilitating the collection of hundreds of pieces of media from their community dating back to 60 years ago, or if it is Regina Eco-Museum, who captures visitors' historical recollections by using memoryKPR on the exhibits in the community. memoryKPR is a Canadian Based company, committed to connecting the world through story.
This platform is uniquely positioned to help Leaders in the Museum space, blending ease of use and automation, while upholding a strong commitment to authentic storytelling.
To learn more visit memoryKPR or book press the button below to book a demo.